Monday 4 January 2016

Exist as verb and noun

Run can be distinguished from sit or stand. How do you distinguish from exist and other activities?

If it is merely a verb like run how can I distinguish between exist and other verbs showing activities 
For ie. What is the difference between run and exist?you can show you run. Then show how you exist? Tell the difference between exist and sit? 
And I say I exist I mean sit stand run and all activities. 
Then why should I say I exist?better term will be (S.S.R....ie. Sit,Stand,Run......). That will be more meaningful. 
Answer:I say I exist because it is related to a term called existence. Exist as verb always related to the noun existence. 
What is existence? It is about our being. 
Same as I am. 
First is I am or my being. 
Then comes the verb exist. 
If don't define my being or who I am,I can't define exist.  



6 comments:

  1. Run can be distinguished from sit or stand. How do you distinguish from exist and other activities?
    By defining. Are you stateing that you are fool who cannot distinguish between run and exist?
    "First is I am or my being.
    Then comes the verb exist.
    If don't define my being on who I am,I can't define exist"
    You are expressly stating that you DO NOT KNOW what 'exist' means. Well fellow thank you for stating that your primary aim is deception. You are a noun, nouns we point and name. We point to an apple and say apple, a human like you and say human. Verbs we define. And here is the definition of exist, having physical presence, that is having a shape (physical) and location (presence).
    So does your god exist, is he a thing or nothing as you allege?
    By the way, if you want to know who you are, just look in the mirror. But if it is character you mean, charlatan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If don't define my being or who I am,I can't define exist. "
    Being is a synonym of exist. We DEFINE exist and DESCRIBE you.
    So if you are going to insist that your god exists(contrary to what you were asserting), that means your god is an object that has shape. You can add any adjectives/adverbs like unchanging or eternal.... that is his description, to differentiate him from other objects.
    So what are his attributes
    1) Universe?
    2) Creator of Universe?
    3) You?
    4) A stale rock (as you insist)?
    Which one make god?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who you are, you are an animal that belongs to the species of Homo sapiens.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. "For ie. What is the difference between run and exist?you can show you run. Then show how you exist? Tell the difference between exist and sit?
    And I say I exist I mean sit stand run and all activities. "
    Can you differentiate between 'sit' and 'stand'?
    When you say "I exist" it means "I live" if you are using 'exist' as a verb, again the fallacy of equivocation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "you can show you run. Then show how you exist"
    And you can 'show' by your shape, by definition. Just show them your picture. As 'run' don't exist, obviously you can't show the picture of run, you can only show YOU RUNNING, but as you exist you can show your picture.

    ReplyDelete