Sunday 3 January 2016

Who is Always I Am?

When I say I exist I mean "I am"
But I talk about mysel, "I am" can't be used always.  
I have to say 
I"I was" for the past
"I will" be for the future. 
This is because I had a beginning and I will have an end. 
This means my existence related to time. 

If someone can say I Am always,his existence is an independent existence not related with time.
 Existence of everything and everyonelse depend on his existence. (Existence of all living and non-living depend on Him.)

His existence is the real existence. He is the person who exist. 


5 comments:

  1. You idiot, you were asked the definition of exist, not synonyms.
    Existence depends only on the definition of exist not what one is capable of saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either your god is a thing or nothing, decide now, which is it? There is no in-between.
    Whether he is a living thing or a primate or a person or an alien we can later decide, but say now, is it a thing?
    If you say god speaks or is a person or a stale rock, it means god is a thing and he exists.
    If you say god is a concept or 'not a thing' or infinite that means god is nothing and hence do not exist.
    You decide, next time stop blabbing and give a clear unambiguous answer, is god thing or nothing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This is because I had a beginning and I will have an end."
    No, that is because you have MEMORY.

    ReplyDelete